June 16, 2010

FB, Blogger and what not....

Not too long back I had written a post in complete anger, about a girl I knew. It wasn't nasty but it wasn't right either. She read it and so did many others and she confronted me. One thing led to another and soon I took that post off my blog. That incident and a couple more taught me that putting up something online, be it a blog, a status update or a tweet , about someone wasn't the wisest thing to do. 3 days later if you saw you would be ashamed of yourself or be laughing your head off on your stupidity. I, apparently haven't learnt. Be it FB or blogger or whatever , the emotions(some of them) are plainly momentary. They don't last beyond a few comments and a bunch 'likes' and 'dislike' clicks.

It turns into a rally... Someone says something and then you say something (hopefully smarter) and then there are a bunch of *people* who tch tch and pat you on the back or ask more about it and fuel the fire. Then , there is another round of words fired and then you do your thing and it just goes on. Or worse. There are funny coded things being said and it just gets totally boring.

If you want to say something , say it out aloud or just go talk to yourself in the mirror. I agree its the age of social networking and all that but hello fight fair or bitch fair :P

Anyway... God bless FB for the daily dose of entertainment that it provides to many... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment